AIM

i lov it

catbrush responds:

w00p w00p

Panty Shot Panty Shot

sinister i enjoyed this movie

like I said on sheezyart you are really good at flash effects so that is why i am reviewing this movie here on Newgrounds, if you would spend some time on another movie like stinky boot fuckers i would be very pleased because that was a really great movie too.

Ahh yes.

Commie Cannon Commie Cannon

this was nic

i enjoyed playing it a lot

Pico Blast Pico Blast

that was great

you guys make such great flash games i enjoyed it a lot it was fun and challenging but not impossible

Short Circuit! (Kb Game) Short Circuit! (Kb Game)

was pretty good

was a lot funner than i expected from 1.2 kb

but could have used some music or something, something to make it more interesting and have better re playability... like levels and more action or something...

but still was better than i expected!

The Final Dare The Final Dare

Hey there mechabloby :)

This is a really good game to be honest with you, I couldn't play it all the way through because I kept losing ;_; but the parts I did get to were fun, I liked the visual style it was pretty unique. Also I loved the intro and such... Music selection was nice as always! :D

Well hmm.. I will ttyl then good buddy ^_^ <333

Mechabloby responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it but how the heck did you keep losing? ;P

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

This game totally rocks dude!

This game is awesome I love you thanks so much for making this!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

DUDE!!!!!

I cannot think of a single way to improve this game! this is freakin intense! This is a seriously awesome game I love you guys for making this! 5'd and 10'd and Favorited this is such a great flash rendition of this game!!

A chat with mr.stick 1 A chat with mr.stick 1

ya uhm

pretty good flash it kept me entertained not too great but anyway, i found out his business, then he let me live, but it said i didnt find out his business so im like =(

fix it maybe?

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

God some people...

Just ignore them its what I do.

So anyway this game is good! its fun! Its interactive! Its got good animation, just not the best .. "visuals" I guess...?

But.. at any rate. It could have been better,couldve been a little longer,there could have been more stuff to do. But still a nice little game :)